We are seeking a Credit Analyst with strong credit and quantitative skills to analyze the risks and other elements of renewable energy project finance transactions in North America. The Credit Analyst’s main responsibilities are processing credit applications, financial modeling and due diligence. The Analyst will be supporting a team that is focused on the execution of project finance debt and tax equity. Learn more about what we do at RadiantREIT and review additional job and application details below.
- Analyze various risk elements of renewable energy project finance transactions in the Americas. Prepare and review written credit applications with investment recommendations.
- Develop detailed project finance models, to include multiple debt tranches across loan and capital markets, scenario and sensitivity analyses, and key metrics and outputs.
- Assist in closing and booking of new transactions and completion of customer due diligence, including renewals and monitoring.
- Help lead quarterly and annual reviews of the loan portfolio, maintain borrower monthly/quarterly reporting requirements, ensure internal credit procedures are kept current.
- Coordinate with legal counsel for review of legal documentation, with loan servicing agent for booking, and with third parties (agent banks, counterparties, attorneys, etc.) for closings.
- Other credit related works/projects as assigned.
- Minimum of a BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related quantitative field.
- MBA/CFA designation a plus.
- Minimum two years of experience in renewable energy financing, investment banking, or similar fields.
- Demonstrated proficiency creating and analyzing financial models and independently drawing key conclusions based on the analysis.
- Strong Excel modeling skills in project finance.
- Superior organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work under tight deadlines and in a multitasking environment.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to: hr@RadiantREIT.com